Re: [IP] Support Groups

<< was curious to know if anyone on this list is lucky enough to have a pump
  > support group in their area. >>

We do have one in our area, on the Iowa side of the river at Genesis Medical
Center. Unfortunately (in some ways) for us, it consists of all adults, since
Amy is the only "kid" in the QC area on a pump. Amy really likes going, even
though no one is even near her age. I think it has to do with not feeling
different around these pumpin' people, and knowing that everyone at one time
or another, goes through the same things she does. We have only been to 1,
but hope to make it to more, once volleyball slows down......of course, then
it's basketball, soccer, and track........