[IP] MARC's and batteries

Hooray for MARC's -- of course -- you must be the reason there are never any
of those batteries in the Westlake store!!!!!  I buy them by the handful
whenever I get up the courage to go in there.  At one point MiniMed suggested
that the Marc's batteries had been sitting on the shelf a long time and maybe
were the reason Andrea was having a little trouble (turned out to be
something else) and I just laughed and said -- NOTHING ever sits on the
shelves at Marc's for long.

Liz B.