[IP] noticed something new

hi -

a quick question from a new pumper - i changed my infusion set friday without
a problem.      yesterday, however, i noticed some very, very small red dots
under the tape.    my BG have been fine, so i know there isn't a problem with
that.       there is no itching or tenderness at all, so i'm thinking it's
not a problem.      thought i'd write you to make sure though.      has
anyone experienced this?