Re: [IP] Need more info on the pump

email @ redacted wrote

> I appreciate any knowledge you may be willing to share.

Disetronic and MiniMed both have videos that are very good.  D has a
video that shows all of their sets being inserted that the Nurse
Practitioner in my endo's office gave me when she gave me D and MMs
videos and literature to pick a pump.  Both web sites also have info
about pumping (links can be found on the IP site).  Also, D has a weekly
chat on their web site every Monday night (8-10pm standard time) and
people considering pumps are welcome (as are MM users) if you want to
pose questions in a "live" environment (not that you can't ask lots of
questions here).