Re: [IP] comparison questions

In a message dated 09/08/1999 11:57:54 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< 3) We read somewhere that on the D, with the 2 year warranty on each
 pump, that after your 2 years were up, you send it in for a checkup, and
 that it then comes back (assuming all is ok), with another 2 years of
 warranty on it, and that you can continue this process indefinitely. Can
 this really be correct???
this answer comes from recent experience..
in April.. one of Ken's D's went bad.. we sent it back...we JUST received it
back and in the letter they said they put another 24 months into it.. BUT...
not covered under warranty...

sooo nope... it cannot continue indefinitely...