[IP] Need more info on the pump

I have been sharing the information I have received from this list
concerning the pump, with Erika.  She just said that she would like to talk
with the doctor about it on Monday, Yahoo!

We know nothing about how the pump is inserted initially, and maintained.
We only know that it is more effective in controlling blood sugars.  As
Erika has now had seizures related to low blood sugar, we are even more
anxious to get this under control.

We do know the meaning of basal and bolus now, thank you.

I appreciate any knowledge you may be willing to share.

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, and epilepsy.