Re: [IP] NDL?!?

Sammi- Hi again I have NLD and have since I found out that I was diabetic.
Its a bitch to get info on, but I dod know that it strikes mostly diabetic
young women and can have active and inactive times.  It is most likely to be
active when blood sugars are high.  It does spread and you need to watch out
for cuts(ie shaving)because it can ulserate.  I CAN be removed with a laser
as my doc has told me.  I am considering this.  BYE....Amy