[IP] re: PMS timing

 Can synthroid cause irregular periods? I've been on 75 micograms since
I was 10 or so (so about 6 years) and nothing's ever consistent..same
with appetite, maybe it's the pump freeedom or maybe it's me i'm skinny
but ALWAYS hungry..anyhow, it's not regular adn of course i'm at that
age, but i wonder if my diabetes is the cause of it. sometimes it's the
same time as my twin other times it's 3 months later, and now my bg
aren't that bouncy. Anyhow that is always asked at endos and sometimes
the "gyn" word comes up, but is the diabetes/synthroid a possible cause
of it? some people my age are clockwork.

Do You Yahoo!?