[IP] Weight Loss on the Pump

Hello All,
I have been on the pump now for about a month and a half.  I was told that I
may experience some weight loss using the pump.  Ok.. fine, I expected some
weight loss, and proceeded with enjoying my pump. Well, a couple of things
have happened, I dont eat like I used to, a lot less, I'm just not hungry,
(well, and I get busy at work). I have lost about 10lbs.

Is this normal to loose this much weight and what about my eating less.

Thank you

Bill Bartram

"You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue"
Entrepreneur: email @ redacted
ICQ # 39704842 AOL IM: Learn67
Purpose: don't get out of bed without one!!!