Re: [IP] To all you moms and dads out there...

I agree with the statements that all the moms and dads should pat themsevles
on the back my parents went through alot with me.  My dad would be up with me
all night and then go to work the next morning.  My family went through alot
and did alot for  me and since I,m still in very good health after 35 years
of Diabetes I thank God everyday for the Parents I have.