[IP] In praise of a school nurse.

On Friday, one of my son's [pump batteries died (alarm Disetronic).  He went
to the nurse, she helped him change it and while walking back to class he got
a different alarm (07).  So he went back to the nurses office and called me,
I walked him through discarding the other old battery and starting up the
pump again (he knew the steps) and she helped him loosen the old, and tighten
the new. She told me later he was a little agitated .  I know he gets VERY
concerned when his pump isn't working properly.  All was resolved.  I've
known some very caring school nurses.