[IP] Krispy Kreme Donuts

I can't believe this thread!  Before today, I'd never heard of the things,
but it seems they have made their way to California, too.

A coworker of my husband's that lives in La Habra, CA,  brought seven dozen
of those things into the office today for everyone to try.  Lar just had to
'try'  a second donut just to be positive they were actually as good as he
thought they were after the first...that man...

Hugs to y'all, Joanne Mc