Re: [IP] missing IP members

Well maybe he will come on out eventually.  I was just thinking about him.  I
love Sara's comments because she speaks on the behalf of those of us who don't
speak as eloquently as she does.Enjoy the ice cream, wish I could have some
but for some reason my numbers are too high to touch it this
evening...Sigh...Sheila