[IP] Support groups, changing lancets, official pumper

First, here in Richmond, VA we have two pump support groups.  The Southside
Pump Support Group meets monthly on the third Wednesday and is hosted by
Disetronic.  The Insulin Pumpers Support Group meets every other month on the
fourth Tuesday and is hosted by MiniMed.

Next, I change lancets with each test.

Finally, congratulations, Gianna!  I've been reading your posts for other
pumpers while you've been waiting to start; you'll do great!  I've been on
the MiniMed 507C since last October; like you, I love it!

Ed Marsh