Re: [IP] RE (IP) pump malfunction

Hi Barbara,
    As a matter of fact since I got this loaner pump it hasn't been in the case
as mine was.  I did call mm today and the lady and I discussed the issue of
static.  She told me that everything would have locked up on me and I would have
had to reset everything.  ( I don't know if that is the gospel or not)  anyway
when I put the new batteries in it resumed to all the previous settings and I
then put in the remainder of the bolus and all was well.  She did say that
sometimes the pumps are on the shelf for some time with the batteries in them.
That still doesn't account for no low battery warning.  Well i guess I will just
have to assume that it was static and put it in my case.  i will continue to
watch the pump closely. Thanks for your advice and for the encouragement last
week concerning my ever changing basals.  Sheila who is on the 2nd  and higher
part of the monthly basals.