[IP] Neat trick

Well, my insurance company allegedly changed gears and decided to cover pump
supplies 100% as DME, instead of 50-75% as prescription items - thanks to my
disetronic rep who went to bat for me.  And do you know why?  They said that
because the resevoir is not pre-filled with insulin, that makes it DME.  Hope
this helps someone out there fighting the same insurance battle I am......