Re: [IP] lancet getting dull

i tried not changing my lancet for a couple of weeks, at one point, and it
got extremely dull..... hurt like heck every time i checked my bg..... i
now buy lots and lots of lancets, and use a new one each time, but my
fingers aren't bruised, which is certainly my preference.....

i think this falls under the headding of YMMV

-jess

--
Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted