[IP] Minimed's Continuous Glucose Sensor

Does anyone have experience with Minimed's implantable glucose sensor that
was recently FDA approved?  Some doctors around the country have already
obtained the sensors and their patients are using them.  I learned from
talking to Minimed that all a doctor has to do is call the company and
sensors and associated items will be shipped as soon as possible.  My doctor
doesn't seem to be interested.  Anyone know of doctors in the DC metro area
who are using them?
Thanks, Tom