Re: [IP] To all you moms and dads out there...

In a message dated 9/10/99 5:10:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I submit that his disease did not cause the family to break up.  An
 extraordinary self-centered mother caused the family to break up.   >>

You are correct, in everyone's mind but that boy's.  I was trying to express
what his feelings most likely are.  I too, hope he will realize it was not
his fault.