Re: [IP] krispy kreme donut?

In a message dated 9/10/1999 2:32:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Gwenn, without opening open pandora's box again (or should we say krispy
 kreme's box), I think you ought to give in once and a while. >>
Wayne, I am afraid I have been giving in.  That's why I have gained 20 pounds
since being on the pump.  I was able to resist the donut in the AM, but not
the ice cream with hot fudge sauce in the PM.