[IP] thyroid meds and BG rise

Well, I'm slowly working my way down the list of autoimmune conditions -- my endo just diagnosed me with Hashimoto's thyroiditis (or hypothyroidism).

I started 0.1mg/day of Levoxyl this morning, and my lunch BG was 325 - yikes!  I know that an increase in insulin requirements is to be expected, but I don't know how much.  I'm thinking of just increasing basals by 0.1 throughout the day as a start, but wondered if anyone else had the experience of starting with such a small dose of thyroid hormone?  Feel free to mail me directly at email @ redacted