[IP] k. kreme origin

for all of you who don't know..

KK donuts started in raleigh, NC.

you can actually see them being made and sent up the conveyor belt.

elem. schools would send the kids there for a class trip and a free sample.

I personally hate them because they are soooo greasy.   but they sure have
their following!  as is proven by how many kk's have opened up all over the
USA!  they are even here in CA ,  the health food capital of the US.

now, give me a white castle anyday.

ruth in CA by way of richmond VA ,  raleigh NC,  several spots in NJ  and
newmarket , NH