Re: [IP] Support Groups

In a message dated 9/10/99 6:26:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  was curious to know if anyone on this list is lucky enough to have a pump
 > support group in their area.
 Reno, Nevada, yes.
Natalie how can you have one up there in Reno and we dont have one here in
Vegas.  Our CDE says they have been trying but not a lot of interest????  I
don't understand it supposedly there is over a 100 pumpers here that our
known.  Other places that have support groups how many pumpers do you have