[IP] Enough of the Krispy Kremes <VBG>!

Y'all are making me drool all over my keyboard with all the chat about
Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I now live in CO, but was raised in VA, close to a
Krispy Kreme shop. We can't get those delightful goodies out here, so would
somebody please send some!?

To keep on topic...Stephanie used the back of her arm for her infusion set
earlier this week...quite the accomplishment for a 10 year old who never
even took a regular injection in her arm during her 4 years of MDI. She got
great absorption and said it didn't bother her in her arm at all.

Betsy, mom of 10 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98