Re: [IP] schools and issues-nurses

where my daughter teaches middle school there is no full time nurse. Nurses
cost money..money comes from taxes.people do not want taxes raised for
schools..and on and on. There is alot more to it than just having all
schools hire nurses. Maybe in some areas there are not enough nurses..and
to draw nurses there has to be the pay..