[IP] To all you moms and dads out there...

I just heard some disturbing news.  A friend of mine knows of a woman who's
teenage son (just started 10th grade) was just diagnosed with diabetes.  Her
reaction to this? SHE COULDN'T HANDLE THE STRESS OF IT AND MOVED OUT!

So, to all of you here on the boards, it is obvious your kids come first.
Take a bow.  Pat yourself on the back.  And give your child a hug and let
them know how much you love them, despite the stress and hard work you do for
them to help them live with diabetes.  I am proud of all of you.

And wives and husbands, do the same.  You deserve it too.

When I think of that poor boy, and how he now knows his disease is what
caused his family to break up, my heart breaks for him.  It is not his fault,
he was born to the wrong mom.

Deb