[IP] schools and issues

     I am a mom of a 2 yo, and I hope and pray that when he is older he
     doesn't develop D, b/c I cannot believe the stories here.  My question
     is, what can we do about getting a fulltime nurse in every school? I
     am going to contact my rep, and also my school district. I want to
     know. Altho I have no children in school, I think it's so important.
     Good God, this issue is really making me angry! It just seems like
     there is no COMMON SENSE left in this world. Didn't our
     forefathers(Thomas Paine) use it to found this country?"These are the
     times that try men's souls." Well, people have forgotten this along
     the way. I think I had better remind some of them.