re: [IP] Support Groups

We have a wonderful pump support group in Boca Raton , FL.  The facilitator
is Dr.  Wendy Satin Rapaport (author of When Diabetes Hits Home) .  Her
private practice is primarily limited to families with diabetes.  I've been
attending for over 4 years.  It's fabulous.  The people share and support and
it feels like family .  This support group is sponsored by Diabetes Research
Institute in Miami.