[IP] sterility of antiperspirant

Not to upset anybody, but alcohol/IV preps don't
create a totally sterile situation, everything is
still exposed to air, touch, etc... We just do the
best we can with the circumstances.  Unless you are
extremely prone to infections the anti p. shouldn't
cause any problems, most women use such things on
freshly shaved skin with few incidents of infection!
=}

Suzanna