[IP] Reflections on what we say and DON'T say

Brava, Natalie! *vbg*

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:39:33 -0800
From: "Natalie A. Sera" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Reflections on what we say and DON'T say!

Musing further on Steve Gussow's message.

I think it's easy to imagine that everyone else is doing great, and
you're the only one who's having problems because we DON'T usually
report all our numbers to each other, or say all that much about our
rough times. <<snip>>
So the moral of the (long-winded) story is keep yer chins up, and keep
plugging along, and don't let it get to you!

Smiles and hugs,
 Type Weird, pumping!