[IP] (no subject)

In a message dated 9/10/99 7:45:28 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< <   My daughters new school nurses (new school ,not new nurses) asked if
   Jessica could please leave her insulin pump home and just take shots
during
   school.  >>
  =====================

  My mouth just drops open when I read what your kids have to go thru.  It is
  totally insane.  Should a person who wears glasses leave them home or a
  person in a wheel chair not take the chair to school?  What was going to be
  gained by leaving the pump home and taking shots?  >>

  Gwenn,
   The nurse wanted Jessica to leave her insulin pump home and take shots in
 school so she'd be just like the other 3 diabetics. You know, life is
simpler
 if nothing ever changes...Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers >>

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:45:08 -0400 (EDT)
from email @ redacted

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<email @ redacted>

550 <email @ redacted>... Host unknown (Name server: bzs: host not found)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; email @ redacted
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; bzs
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:45:14 -0400 (EDT)