[IP] re considering use of pump (jean d.)

Ooops, forgot! I now can FEEL my insulin reactions because I have them so
much less often!!!! That was a major plus for me.

>I have severe hypoglycemia still despite using my pump. (This is before my
pregnancy too...) It is MUCH less severe now though, and far less frequent.
My A1C was at 5.2 before my pregnancy (way too low). I think in large part
it's because I'm less scared of lows than highs, and because I'm so used to
being low that it feels a whole lot better to me. When I go high it feels
like I'm wading through jello.
>I just switched to HMO Illinois, I live in the Chicago area. They
supposedly cover all diabetes supplies 100%, I will let you know if I hit
any snags. They also told me they cover all pump supplied 100% but I have
yet to test that out. I will be calling next week to find out which pump
supply provider they use and contact them about the particulars, so I'll
try and save your email and let you know what I dig up. They do cover blood
glucose strips (my last HMO didn't) also.