Re: [IP] lancet getting dull

Yes kim, i think you are indeed probably the only one left who does this.
*S*  For a long time i used to do like you, but now i just leave the same
lancet in for maybe about 20 to 30 sticks.  I know some who go even longer.
Makes it a whole lot easier to travel with the meter, and i've never had
any problems.  And i don't even scrub the fingers prior anymore either
(i.e., unless i've just had a krispy kreme donut and my fingers are all
sticky :-)

<am i the only one who uses a new lancet each time?     i honestly thought you
<had to, am i wrong?