[IP] Insurance - Oxford

We met with a new endo yesterday who gave our daughter, Laura, age 6, the go
ahead for the pump (he works with MM)!  His name is Dr. Richard Noto in
Valhalla, NY.  I have never met anyone more passionate about what he does.
He was delightful and has many children on the pump.  He said his goal was
"to make my job obsolete".

Now we start the insurance process!!  Has anyone had any experience with
Oxford and the pump?  Will the insurance company want to see her numbers?
Is there any psychological testing required for the child?  I want to be
prepared for whatever they are going to hit me with.

Thank you.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
Mother of Laura, age 6, dx 12/21/98