Re: [IP] carb formula

> From: "Susan Fisher" <email @ redacted>
> I have been doing some retesting of my carb formulas and have discovered
> that they are completely changed... how often do these usually change?  I
> felt certain I had it nailed... dinner is always right, bfast is close, but
> suddenly my lunches dropped to 1:12 (as opposed to 1:18-1:20).
> Is this common to change?
> Susan

It is for me.  I am constantly fine tuning my basals and boluses.  My breakfast carbs are a consistent 82 grams
and my bolus has varied from 5.5 to 10.5 units.  My 'normal' ratio is 1/8 and varies from 1/5 to 1/15.  I need
to regularly fast to check my basals and am constantly tweaking my ratios, up and down.

Making adjustments is common.

ymmv (of course)
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
The trick is to stop thinking of it as 'your' money.
 - IRS auditor