[IP] Gianna pumping 2.5 days

Thank you for the reminder of that wonderful euphoria.  After 9 weeks (for my
dau.) we are somehow let down a bit; tired, readjusting basals, disappointed
that the highs and lows aren't gone, needing to fine-tune carb counting &
record keeping, .......... and then I read your post, and am excited all over
again.  Yes, it is better, so much more freedom, easier/quicker corrections,
and I do worry less and feel so much more in control - overall.  Thanks for
your post - I'm happy for you too!  Holly