Re: [IP] Insurance Q

Michelle,
read your policy about DME (Durable Medical Equipment) It will tell you in
there.
I had my insurance company ask me some pretty dumb questions like "is the pump
disposable"?
I went to my doc..got a letter of necessity..then I called the local pump rep
and they took the ball from there. They know how to deal with these insurance
companies.
Good Luck! and I know it will turn out fine.  Most of the people answering the
phones at the insurance companies do not know anything about medical equip. My
pump supplies are also covered.
Ginny