Re: [IP] Insurance Q

read your policy about DME (Durable Medical Equipment) It will tell you in
I had my insurance company ask me some pretty dumb questions like "is the pump
I went to my doc..got a letter of necessity..then I called the local pump rep
and they took the ball from there. They know how to deal with these insurance
Good Luck! and I know it will turn out fine.  Most of the people answering the
phones at the insurance companies do not know anything about medical equip. My
pump supplies are also covered.