Re: [IP] The pump;does it get in the way?

>She is concerned about having to be too careful while having a pump,
>meaning, does it get caught on clothing, would it get in the way of her job
>having to lift a lot?

Trust me  after awhile you forget it is there.  I have never had any
problem with it at any job i have worked.  Also it is durable i played
Roller Hockey allot (before Nursing classes started) and it never messed up
it took some good hits and bumps but no problems.

ONE think i must stress is that its great that you are wanting her to get
the pump and i also push  but its her decision if she get the pump for any
other reason than her wanting it it may not work as well.

All the luck to you.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted