Re: [IP] carb formula

<<I have been doing some retesting of my carb formulas and have discovered
that they are completely changed... how often do these usually change?  I
felt certain I had it nailed... dinner is always right, bfast is close, but
suddenly my lunches dropped to 1:12 (as opposed to 1:18-1:20).

Is this common to change? >>

I went through the same thing a year ago.  I thought it had to be my
basals, but it turns out my carb ratio had shifted down from 20:1 to 18:1,
except for lunch, when it was suddenly 15:1.  I think it may be a seasonal
change, but I'm not sure.  At the beginning of the summer, I moved my lunch
ratio back up to 18:1.  I'm on the lookout for another change, it was last
October -- maybe it will happen again.

Mary Jean