Re: [IP] changing lancettes

Eve is just like Erika, about once a month. What is it with girls whose
names start with E and not changing lancets.Last year I would go to school
once a week to change Eve's lancet b/c she would have used the same one all
year. At home I'm always after to change it. I think the one at home is
about a month old. Will have to remind her to change it tonight. <g>.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99