Re: [IP] BCBS of MA

Michael !!! My thoughts EXACTLY.........
I haven't had problems per say with BC. I was approved, etc. HOWEVER, when MM
called and told me I was approved, they said my coverage would be 95%. When I
ordered my first resupply, though, I was told it was 75%, because I was in
Massachusetts. California is 95% apparently. Someone seems to have overlooked
where I live when they were going to bat for me ?????Beats me. Ask