Re: [IP] Re: schools against kids - Sorry it's long!

Yes I hear you. My daughter is a middle school teacher and she has to live
with fears at school. It is not an easy job and I think most people do not
understand that teachers lives are at stake today also..schools do what
they can. there are alot of issues today and being angry at schools or
teachers or school nurses isn't going to help.