Re: [IP] 504 help

At 05:43 PM 09/09/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/9/1999 8:43:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><<   My daughters new school nurses (new school ,not new nurses) asked if
> Jessica could please leave her insulin pump home and just take shots during
> school.  >>
tell those nurses to get online here and get caught up with
technology..then tell them that when all the students with Contact lenses
and glasses leave thier vision assistive devices at home then your daughter
will leave he pump at home.
where is this place? Sounds like a good inservice is needed.Oy..(shaking head)
what next? Tell them a pump is safer then needles..
Well I guess you need to deal with this tactfully for your child's sake but
they (nurses) really need to get with the program!!!-Hey maybe this would
be a good program for the Oprah Show to take on???
Speechlessssss in GA,