Re: [IP] 504 help

In a message dated 9/9/1999 8:43:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<   My daughters new school nurses (new school ,not new nurses) asked if
 Jessica could please leave her insulin pump home and just take shots during
 school.  >>

My mouth just drops open when I read what your kids have to go thru.  It is
totally insane.  Should a person who wears glasses leave them home or a
person in a wheel chair not take the chair to school?  What was going to be
gained by leaving the pump home and taking shots?  I am so glad I don't have
to tend with such things--my bs really would go crazy.  As it is I was so
upset about my friend who has Down Syndrome being in the hospital because of
his diabetes that I was up all night long trying to get my bs down.  I had to
fight for my child who has Down Syndrome, but it was never like what y'all
are having to go through.  I am really sorry that you and your kids have to
go thru so much.