Re: [IP] 2 hour pp

 our target range of 140 (and up to 170)  is acceptable (for us)  in
geneva's case because of her intense fear of hypos.  she keeps thinking that
if she goes as low as 100, that she will continue to drop....like she did
with MDI.

until we can get her to be comfortable with a fasting target of less than
115-120 , then we are lucky to be near 140 two hours later!