Re: [IP] A lesson ;)

In a message dated 9/9/99 12:51:33 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<My determination is that the veggie burger probably had
a lot more grain than the kind I usually eat>>

I also had a veggie burger of unknown origin experience last weekend, and
went up to the 200s in the afternoon, but also had highs all evening, during
the night, and woke with a high (170) the next morning.  With the bun, it was
a high carb meal for me, so that may have caused some of it -- I do have
gastroparesis, take propulsid -- but I was blaming some of it on the protein,