[IP] A lesson

geneva worries about this alot.  she says,  "but mom,  what happens when I
go to someone's house and the mom serves meatloaf.  how am I going to know
what to bolus?"

I think that eating out and at parties would be a critical time to test more
often than at home where you can measure or read ingredients.

at the ranch this summer..we did OK, but ran high at times because of the
higher carb count and inability to measure portions.  by testing two hours
later...we were able to keep it under control.

ruth and geneva  age 10