Re: [IP] Re: schools against kids - Sorry it's long!

> Really now, is a lancet any more dangerous than a push pin that has
> poked someone?  I think not, but we don't dispose of the push pin if
> it pricks us, do we?  we just use it on the bulletin board.

The schools probably don't know this, but a lancet is not like a push
pin, it is actually a knife that can be use quite effectively to cut
just like a scapel or razor knife. The point and blade just happen to
be very tiny. Take  a look at one under a magnifying glass.