Re: [IP] Doctors online who answer questions about Diabetes?

ellen,

when geneva was diagnosed..we found many questions answered by the 'team' of
doctors/nurses/dieticians  etc on the "Children With Diabetes" website.

you might have luck there.  they are pretty busy and may take awhile to
respond though.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/dteam/d_0d_000.htm

ruth

> Here is my question:
> What are some sites online that have a MD available to answer questions
about
> Diabetes?  This would not just be for pumpers but for anyone with
diabetes.