[IP] Re: Am I...and Murphys Law

I dug this up from somewhere  and thought it might be helpful.
It was from a Support group I was in. Each person had to add
a line and send it to another person. I lost track of the
whole list, but here are a few, anyone have any to add? :)
Here goes:

* If something works really well for you once,
	it probably never will work again.
* When in the worst situation to run low...you will run low.
* When in the worst situation to run high...you will run high.
* Even if your numbers are usually perfect, they will always be
	really high or really low for an endo appointment.
* You will always forget to pack something important when you
	go on a long trip away from home.
* You will always remember you forgot it when it is too late
	to go back.